Solar Washington General Meeting January 13
Join Solar Washington from 6 - 8 PM on January 13, 2014 in the Education Center Classroom 2 at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle as we recap the successes of 2013, and look forward to solar trends in Washington during 2014.
We’ll hear “Year in Review” updates from utility partners and Installers. Then, presenters from industry will overview the solar developments expected in 2014. There will be time for Q&A, so come prepared for a lively discussion!
Scheduled to speak:
- Jeremy Smithson from Puget Sound Solar reviewing legislative action that occured in Olympia during 2013
- Leslie Moynihan from Snohomish County PUD reviewing their utility system numbers for 2013
- Jake Wade from Puget Sound Energy reviewing their Utility system numbers for 2013
- Karl Unterschuetz from Itek Industries reviewing Itek’s production numbers and more for 2013
- Joe Deets from Community Energy Solutions reviewing Community Solar projects in 2013
Solar Washington presents its General Meetings the second Monday during odd numbered months and is free and open to solar (and related) industry personnel as well as homeowners and solar enthusiasts. Our meetings present an excellent opportunity to network with industry representatives as well as learn about current products, services and issues surrounding the solar industry in Washington State.
If you are unable to attend the meeting in person, then feel free to listen online via the following instructions.
Please join my meeting, Monday, January 13, 2014 at 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.
Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.