Solar Washington General Meeting May 12
Solar Washington's May 12, 2014 General Meeting topic will be "Best Practices for PV System Commissioning" featuring Bill Hoffer, a seasoned professional in the PV industry. Bill will review the best practices and tools for the proper commissioning of PV systems.
The Presentation will include:
- Why Commissioning - reasons to commission, besides the obvious...to see if it works!
- Types of Commissioning – Initial startup, annual inspection, and troubleshooting
- Standards for Commissioning - IEC, NABCEP, and Solar ABC's
- Common Commissioning Steps - IEC specific requirements
- Tools of the Trade - review some of the equipment available and the pro/cons of each
The meeting will be held May 12 from 6-8pm in the Education Center Classrooms (A&B) located by the south parking lot at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. Free & open to the public. Click on the image to the left for a larger view.
If you cannot attend in person, listen remotely by visiting the following link:
Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
+1 (646) 982-0003
Mon, 05/12/2014 - 6:00pm
Woodland Park Zoo
601 N. 59th StreetSeattle, WA 98103