Why Choose Puget Sound Solar?
In an industry where every installation company has access to the same materials, the thing that makes the biggest difference are the installers themselves.
Serving Solar Customers in the Puget Sound Region Since 2001
- 43% of Seattle solar owners have chosen PSS as their solar company
- Our 32 employees are courteous and competent; we also have the most NABCEP certified employees of any local contractor.
- On average we help a new family go solar every business day - you benefit from our experience, and longevity
- We employ a no-commission sales team to ensure you enjoy a low-pressure experience and get the right system for you, be it large or small
We Do Our Best Work for YOU
- We're skilled, knowledgeable and thorough professionals who build systems to last 50 years
- Our engineering team will custom design your system. They draw on a deep well of experience and current practices.
- We select only the best in class, high quality panels, equipment and hardware
- Safety is important to us. We will keep your home, your family and our crews safe
We Make Your Solar Project Simple
- PSS will manage your project from beginning to end, including design, installation, assistance with utility and incentive paperwork and loan programs
- Your online monitoring account shows system performance at-a-glance and PSS actively monitors your system 24/7 (not just every 2nd or 3rd year) so that you don't have to!
- Our workmanship warranty is 10 years—we have stood behind our work for 14 years; no other solar company in the Seattle area can say that.
We Have More to Offer
- We are not just solar panel salesmen; we also install and service EV charging stations, and assist with home energy efficiency audits and planning
- We are involved in policy work that creates and improves incentives for your solar, EV, or efficiency project
- We are engaged in the community in which we live, and support numerous local organizations