In an industry where every installation company has access to the same materials, the thing that makes the biggest difference are the installers themselves.
Serving Solar Customers in the Puget Sound Region Since 2001
- 35% of Seattle solar owners have chosen PSS as their solar company
- Our 32 employees are courteous and competent; our managers are NABCEP certified to assure quality installations.
- On average we help a new family go solar every business day - you benefit from our experience, and longevity
- We strive to be an honest broker and get the right system for you, be it large or small
We Do Our Best Work for YOU
- We're skilled, knowledgeable and thorough professionals who build systems to last 50 years
- Our engineering team will custom design your system. They draw on a deep well of experience and current practices.
- We select only the best in class, high quality panels, equipment and hardware
- Safety is important to us. We will keep your home, your family and our crews safe
We Make Your Solar Project Simple
- PSS will manage your project from beginning to end, including design, installation, assistance with utility and incentive paperwork and loan programs
- Your online monitoring account shows system performance at-a-glance. PSS actively monitors your system, with access to data every day (not just every 2nd or 3rd year) and provides first-year check-ups to ensure that the installation will last.
- Our workmanship warranty is 10 years—we have stood behind our work for 15 years; no other solar company in the Seattle area can say that.
We Have More to Offer
- We like to connect the dots in the effort to stem climate change; we also install and service EV charging stations, and encourage customers to get an energy audit and pursue energy efficiency if they haven't already.
- We are involved in policy work that creates and improves incentives for your solar, EV, or efficiency project
- We are engaged in the community in which we live, and support numerous local organizations