Come on down and see us in Redmond Saturday July 9th, 11 am - 6 pm, for the 2011 Redmond Derby Days Eco Fair. It's a summer tradition that came to life at the end of the Depression. Derby Days began as a drive to raise money for downtown holiday decorations and school athletic equipment. The Redmond Bicycle Derby was the outgrowth of a small town's community spirit and is now the nation's longest running bicycle race. It includes activities for young and old.
We will have a booth there, so drop in and say hi and see what's new in solar energy, electric vehicles, and home energy efficiency.
- Get Information for going green & conserving energy
- Explore transportation options in the Green Car Show including electric cars and
the new RapidRide B Line bus
- Learn about Redmond Businesses' efforts to reduce their carbon footprints
- Enjoy Music & Entertainment from roving musicians, magicians, clowns, unicyclists and more
- Quench your thirst in the Root Beer Garden by Trader Joes
- Get creative in the Free Kids Crafts Zone
- Collect Prizes & Give-a-Ways!