In an industry where every installation company has access to the same materials, the thing that makes the biggest difference are the installers themselves.
First Solar Contractor in Seattle (2001)
- 35% of Seattle solar owners have chosen PSS as their solar company
- Our 37 employees are courteous and competent; our managers are NABCEP certified to assure quality installations.
- On average we help a new family go solar every business day - you benefit from our experience, and longevity
- We strive to be an honest broker and get the right system for you, be it large or small
We Do Our Best Work for YOU
- We're skilled, knowledgeable and thorough professionals who build systems to last 50 years
- Our engineering team will custom design your system. They draw on a deep well of experience and current practices.
- We select only the best in class, high quality panels, equipment and hardware
- Safety is important to us. We will keep your home, your family and our crews safe
We Make Your Solar Project Simple
- PSS will manage your project from beginning to end, including design, installation, assistance with utility and incentive paperwork and loan programs
- Your online monitoring account shows system performance at-a-glance. PSS actively monitors your system, with access to data every day (not just every 2nd or 3rd year) and provides first-year check-ups to ensure that the installation will last.
- Our workmanship warranty is 10 years—we have stood behind our work for 15 years; no other solar company in the Seattle area can say that.
We Have More to Offer
- We like to connect the dots in the effort to stem climate change; we also install and service EV charging stations, and encourage customers to get an energy audit and pursue energy efficiency if they haven't already.
- We are leaders in policy work that creates and improves incentives for your solar, EV, or efficiency project
- We are engaged in the community in which we live, and support numerous local organizations